- We were buying a condo in FL from PA. David was very helpful showing many properties to our liaison in FL. Then when we settled on a condo he set up signing via the internet thru a secure site for esignature.. He made the paper signing process easier in that we could sign morning, noon or night. We did not have to drive to an office, take off work and sign during our work hours. Every question we sent David was answered in a timely manner. David was very accessible and most of all approachable. Even after the sale David was helpful when we still had questions. We would recommend David because he is the consummate professional and a great communicator
- .We selected David Bates for 3 reasons… His knowledge of the market, His Marketing plan and implementation of the plan, and his integrity. We needed to get as much as we could for our home. Most of the realtors said you have it priced too high…they just wanted to make a quick buck. David laid out a plan that we stuck with and, in the end, we were able to get the price that we wanted. His follow up with everything( the buyers lender etc) right until the closing was most impressive. He pays attention to detail…He earns every penny of his commission. In our opinion there is no better realtor in Pinellas County Florida….Thank you
- David was great to work with, very friendly and thorough. David was relentless in working to get us the best deal and make our closing happen quickly. We strongly recommend David for all of your real estate needs.
- I valued the online search capabilities at home and going over the properties of interest in the office using the TV. Their inhouse financing options make for an easy pre-approval. I plan to work with David when I begin shopping for my next home, and you should too.
- I did a lot of research about short selling our home but not nearly enough information is available. David Bates was very patient and could answer any questions I had and made everything move smoothly in an uncomfortable situation.
- David Bates was thorough in his presentation with details about the market at that point and projections on how it was moving. He was candid about the good and bad of the market in the first quarter but did not preach doom and gloom. He indicated he would actively promote the condo and while not promising the sky, said he was confident he could find us a buyer who would be acceptable to our price range. After some deliberation on our part and after several follow-up calls for additional information, we decided David Bates was the person we wanted to work with and list our condo with. We are happy with the negotiated sale price thanks to David’s willingness to present our counter offer which was accepted. David Bates made it a smooth process even though we were in Pennsylvania until the week of the closing when we flew to Florda to clear out the condo and sign the documents in advance of the official closing date. By the time the closing was completed we were on our way back to Maine for the rest of our summer vacation.. The decision to have David Bates as our realtor was a double blessing thanks to his very knowledgeable and helpful wife who was a Godsend during the packing up of the condo and getting things ready to ship north. She had many ideas and worked to find an outlet for the good items which would help people in need. She contacted the Veterans Service Agency which took a large amount of household items we were not taking north. Those items which were not acceptable for Veterans Service, we turned over to Got Junk and we were able to pack up and catch our plane on time. David Bates treated us like we were his only client and he never failed to return our calls and patiently answered numerous questions each step of the way, We made a perfect choice from day one.
- I could not recommend David Bates highly enough. Over the past 10 PLUS years of working with David, he has demonstrated consistently superior customer service and developed an extremely keen sense of the Tampa Bay Area market. He is a “go-to” expert not just for clients, but for other Realtors in the market. His responsiveness and positive attitude throughout any difficult situations that arise during a transaction highlight the reasons why he is so well regarded in his field.
- I met David in a networking group about a year ago and immediately found him to be a caring, sharing and grateful man. He dove into the networking world with self assurance. I am sure he is the same in his real estate business. If you want an honest, caring and knowledgeable person to help you buy and/or sell your house, David Bates would be the one I would call!
I have to tell you what a wonderful experience it was working with David Bates. He was highly recommended by a friend and I am so appreciative for that recommendation. I had a clear idea of what I was looking for in a town home on Indian Rocks Beach. David and I chatted quite a bit about exactly what I was looking for and what my price range was. He took me to several properties and it didn’t take long to find the perfect place. He was so helpful in the search and in getting things together for the closing. After the sale there were a questions that came up and he was right there with the answers and suggestions. I could not be happier with my experience and will use David Bates again for any future property searches. I will also recommend him to friends and acquaintances looking for properties. He is, laid back, easy to work with, listens intently and “wrote the book” on service before and after the sale.
Having worked with David Bates for the past ten years has shown me how extremely dedicated he is to making certain that he has satisfied the needs and wants of his clients in the most professional manner possible. His negotiating skills and tenacity make it possible for him to close deals when others have given up trying. Don’t let his soft spoken mild mannered personality fool you because this is a man who will roll up his sleeves and get to work to make his clients’ dreams a reality!
David has a profound understanding of the Florida real estate market and can clearly convey this knowledge to both experienced property buyers and sellers and novices, alike. He is an outstanding mentor to new agents, enthusiastically sharing his wide breadth of knowledge and experience. I could not have been more fortunate than to have David as my mentor as his passion is helping people navigate the processes of home selling and buying with patience, excellent negotiating skills, warmth and good humor. He holds himself to the highest standards of integrity and ethics which can be hard to find in this industry. He is the consummate professional.
In my years as a home inspector I have worked with many realtors and I consider David the top of his class .With his true caring and concern for his clients, he is very admirable in his field of work and as a person with integrity. David is not one that just cares about the sale but truly looks after his clients. He listens to their needs and respects what they want. I would highly recommend David for your real estate needs.
- Thank you so much for all you did to help us find our new home. You were such a blessing to all of us! Hands down, the best realtor we’ve ever worked with. Thank you also for being the kind and generous person that you are. We very much appreciated the little surprises you left for us. They have been put to good use.