Buyers Real Estate Agent performs many tasks and shares knowledge
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Ten Customer Service Commitments
As the REALTOR® you have chosen to exclusively represent you in the purchase of your new home, we promise that we will:
- Provide you with 10+ customer service during the entire buying process.
- Organize and schedule your home search process.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Provide you with on-going updates on available homes.
- Help you to compare homes and make a decision.
- Advise you on the terms and issues of the offer and fill out the purchase offer contract.
- Present your offer and negotiate on your behalf.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents and guide you through the closing process.
- Help you resolve any closing issues.
- Coordinate move-in and assist with any post-closing issues.
Location, location, location
Where you buy not only affects the home’s current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here’s a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
* Urban, suburban or rural
* Commute time
* School districts
* Desirable neighborhoods
* Proximity to the airport
* Proximity to restaurants and retail
* Access to major highways and thoroughfares
* Access to public transportation
* Health care facilities
* Parks and recreation
* Length of time you plan to live in the home (Your agent should be knowledgeable about growth trends and projections that could affect your investment.)
Note: Are there any other important criteria that you desire for your home search/purchase? Make a list of at least five top criteria for this question.